2012年9月24日月曜日

My summer challenges

My summer challenges were
to find part time job
to do some volunteer
to help my grandmother

As for to find part time job, I can find sushi shop, and work about forth a week. This is my first time to do part time job. I wanted to work around Okayama station, so I decided to work “Hakodateichiba” in “Okayamaichibangai”. I`m satisfied with this work. I cook “gunkanmaki” like salmon roe, kappamaki and so on. I`m used to working recently. My next challenge is to work with a smile more.

As for to do some volunteer, I went Tohoku area and did volunteer. I learned not only to do some activity is volunteer but also to talk with them, too. I want to remember to hear there, to see there, to feel there. I want to tell many people about my experiences there.

As for to help my grandmother, I couldn`t help well. I live in my grandparent`s house, so my grandmother always cleaning my room, and cook dishes. So I wanted to help cooking dishes and to clean bathroom as possible. But I did that only a few days. So I want to say thank you to my grandmother.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿